Updated – Oct. 25, 2016
Evedol.com recognizes the importance of your privacy and the importance of protecting your personally identifiable information, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address and credit card information. We will NEVER exchange, lease, or sell your name or e-mail address information. We do not spam our customers and will only contact you if your order is incomplete.
All Evedol orders are processed through secure encrypted pages using the payment processors at PayPal. Payments are processed by PayPal.com and we do not see, receive, or store any customer credit card information. Credit card charges will appear as either Evedol.com or PayPal. Your order is shipped discreetly in a plain package with nothing written on the package that identifies the contents.
We reserve the right to release any such information to law enforcement or other government officials only in order to comply with the law.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
1. Information knowingly provided by you through our on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
2. Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access;
3. Any E-mail addresses of customers that communicate with Evedol.com via e-mail.
Use of Data Collected
Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future marketing, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of online accounts. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner mentioned in this section.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Femestril.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Femestril.com in the following circumstances:
1. Acknowledging your purchase request has been received and requesting additional action requests for additional information to support your current application.
2. Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your order.
3. Thanking you for your valued business.
4. Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
Evedol. Safe & Effective Female Libido Booster.